Whatever the season, poverty and homelessness are challenging.
Sponsor-a-Family helps families making the tough transition from homelessness and poverty, or those on the brink of homelessness who may need some day-to-day assistance in order to stay independent.
Sponsor-a-Family provides a broad range of services – whatever the family needs. These services have included:
- Help with setting up a banking account
- Scheduling a lead-paint exam
- Finding Section 8 housing
- School tuition assistance
- Getting some electrical or plumbing work done
- Help finding a job